Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome!

Howdy! I am an army wife currently living at Fort Drum, NY. I am a proud army brat! I met my husband while we were both cadets in the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M.

I originally got the idea to start a blog after talking to one of my sweet friends from Texas A&M. Her fiancé was going to join the Air Force as an EOD tech and she wanted to know what life was like as an EOD wife. I wished that I had kept a blog so that I could easily share with her what life is like.

After some of my care package pins gained popularity on pinterest I decided to take the plunge and share my thoughts with the world through a blog. I hope you enjoy it! I love hearing from you guys! Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. :)
-xoxo MB

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm also pretty new to the blogging world! Can't wait to hear about your military adventures. Check out my blog at http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/
    (Getting a redesign soon!)
    -Marley

    ReplyDelete